Hydraulic A-Frame Jack
A safe, cost-efficient alternative to the forklift for transporting A-Frames
Menzel Hydraulic A-Frame Jack
Most manufacturers of web handling equipment tend to concentrate their efforts in the areas of unwinding, guiding and winding. Menzel is one of these manufacturers. But, what separates us from others in the industry is that we also direct a great deal of our attention to the storage and transport of the fully wound web.
Our hydraulic A-Frame Jack is a compact, easy to handle, safe alternative to some of the homemade jacks and cumbersome, expensive forklifts being widely used today. And it is suitable for transporting A-Frames weighing up to 6,000 pounds.
- Built with heavy steel frame to handle large loads and give years of dependable service.
- Comes complete with a standard 1 7/8″ ball had compatible with the Menzel A- frames and racks, as well as many competitive models on the market today.
- 2 1/2 ton hydraulic jack lifts A-frames weighing up to 6,000 pounds.
- 4’ jack handle, suitable for manual towing, comes with a convenient hand release for lowering the jack.
- Pair of long-wearing phenolic wheels and two heavy-duty casters help withstand heavy loads, provided additional stability and make the jack safe and easy to handle.
..All Menzel hydraulic A-Frame jacks come with safety orange paint.