Menzel is a manufacturer and fabricator of web handling machinery and other custom machinery and equipment. Since our US origin in 1965, the company has been recognized as a leader in the machinery industry and is known for solid, robust and high-quality installations.
We are looking to add a mechanical designer to enhance our engineering staff and plan for future growth. The candidate would work to design new and upgraded machinery using their experience and Menzel’s machinery and engineering expertise. There would be direct customer interaction and possibly an occasional customer visit for collaboration and design understanding.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience designing mechanical components or machinery.
• Ability to collaborate with sales and customers to successfully bring needs, ideas and machinery solutions together.
• Proficient in AutoDesk Inventor or similar design software.
• Ability to apply and comprehend mechanical engineering math and principals.
• Ability to manage assigned design projects from concept to successful installation.
• Experience with web handling machinery (Film, Paper Nonwovens, Textiles) would be beneficial.
• Competitive salary
• Generous vacation and holiday policy.
• Ability to participate in company 401K plan.
• Ability to participate in health, vision, and dental Insurance.